Dr. Edilson Forlin
Specialist Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgeon
Dr. Edilson Forlin has 30 years of experience as Paediatric Orthopaedic Surgeon. Dr Edilson has completed his Master’s Degree in 1996 & PhD in 2000. He is a member of Editorial Board of Journal of Paediatric Orthopaedics & Children Orthopaedics, Raven Press, USA. Dr. Edilson has done 120 presentations in Congresses and conferences in Brazil and abroad. More than 24 research papers presented by him, 12 were published in international journals (MEDLINE) and 22 book chapters.
- Adjunct Professor of Orthopaedics, Federal University of Parana, Brazil.
- Former President of the Brazilian Paediatric Orthopaedic Society.
- Management of clubfoot, DDH, cerebral palsy, tumours,
- Lower limb deformities and bone infections.
- All spectrum of orthopaedic problems in children & adolescents.