Dr. Alexandra Deduchova, M.D
About Our Doctor
Dr. Alexandra us qualified Gastroenterologist Specialist within general Internal Medicine and Metabolic and Gastroenterological diseases, with over five years of working experience within Gastroenterology and Endoscopy. Extensive knowledge in health program coordination, individualized patient care and physical health with expert knowledge in endoscopic examinations, clinical processes, hospital operations, patient needs assessment and healthcare and education. All of these experiences, among many others afforded me invaluable opportunities and insights into developing and enhancing my management and leadership skills.
- D. from Palacký University Olomouc, Faculty of Medicine, Czech Republic
- Colonoscopy and Polypectomy License, Czech Republic
- Esophagogastroduodenoscopy License, Czech Republic
- Diagnostic gastroscopy and colonoscopy with white light endoscopy narrow band imaging (NBI) – Pre-cancerous screening of upper gastrointestinal tracts and application of acetoacetate acid and Lugol solution.
- Carrying out endoscopic biopsies of polypectomy and mucosal resections.
- Balloon and bougie dilatation of gastrointestinal stenosis.
- Therapy of upper and lower non-variceal gastrointestinal bleeding using injection, argon plasma coagulation, laser, clips, electrocoagulation with coagrasper and gold probe
- Therapy of upper variceal gastrointestinal bleeding using sclerotherapy, histoacryl glue and band ligation, Danish stent and Sengstaken-Blakemore tube Insertion
- Introduction and replacement of percutaneous endoscopic gastrostomy
- Holding the night shifts for emergency endoscopy.
Languages: English, Arabic – entry level, Slovak, Czech