Dr. Ahmed Saber Youness
Dr. Ahmed Saber Youness, Specialist – Gastroenterology offers vast experience in the field of Gastroenterology & Hepatology. He has more than 30 years of experience in performing therapeutic and diagnostic endoscopies. Dr. Ahmed completed his MB, BCH and MSc in Gastroenterology & Hepatology from Ain Shams University. He is a fellow of American College of Gastroenterology (FACG) & Royal College of Physicians of Ireland (MRCPI Dublin).
He also holds certifications in Advanced Endoscopy Therapy from Jichi Medical University, Japan & EUS fellowship certificate from Aryavart Hospital, India.
Dr. Ahmed is a member of Japan Gastrointestinal Endoscopy Society & World Endoscopy Organization. In his earlier assignment, Dr. Ahmed worked as Head of Gastroenterology & Endoscopy Department at Belhoul Speciality Hospital, Dubai. He holds experience of working in reputed hospitals across UK and Egypt.
- Diagnostic and Therapeutic ERCP (Stenting & Stones extraction).
- Diagnostic and Therapeutic Endoscopic Ultrasound.
- Advanced Endoscopic therapy for early Gastrointestinal Cancer & Benign Neoplasms including ESD, POEM, G-POEM, STER & ARMS.
- Diagnostic and Therapeutic upper GI Endoscopy including Banding, Injection Sclerotherapy of Oesophageal & Gastric Varices and Oesophageal Dilatation and Stenting, PEG Tube Insertion, Intragastric Balloon for treating Obesity, Intragastric Injection of Botox for Obesity, Achalasia or Gastroparesis, Endoscopic Mucosal Resection (EMR)
- Colonoscopy – Diagnostic and Therapeutic (including Polypectomy, EMR and Stenting).
- Double Balloon Enteroscopy (Antegrade, Retrograde and DBERCP).
- Endotherapy of active upper and lower Gastrointestinal bleeding.
- Capsule Endoscopy.
- Abdominal Paracentesis.