Country of Origin: Iran
About Our Doctor
Atosa has over 20 years of extensive physiotherapy and rehabilitation practice. She has strong ability encompassing a broad spectrum of skills in the Physical treatments/Manual therapy to maintain, enhance and restore physical functioning.
- BSc Physical Therapy, University of Medical Sciences, Iran
- Member of Iran Society of Physical Therapists
- Spinal Disc Herniation
- Spinal manual therapy and mobilization
- Post operation Physiotherapy for Spinal surgeries
- Gynaecology disorder
- Lower back pain and neck therapy
- Neuromuscular & Respiratory disorder
- Sports Physiotherapy
- Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
- Treating acute and chronic low back pain
- Chest Physiotherapy for adults and children
- Physical treatments to maintain, enhance and restore physical functioning
- Paediatric and Geriatric Inpatients and Outpatients.
Visit our family at EHDSMC and get to know more about Atosa and how she can cater to your health needs.