Dr. Mira Awad completed her MBBCH, MD Degree from Cairo University and did her higher studies in Medicine from Member of Royal College of Medicine, England. In the past, Dr. Mira has worked with several hospitals and research Centers with the Egyptian Ministry of Health and Population. She worked as a Family Medicine physician in National Guard Health Affairs, King Abdulaziz Medical City as well. In UAE, she worked with several premium hospitals in Dubai.
Dr. Awad specializes in treatment of acute and chronic illness across age groups including
- Emergency cases for adults and children in Emergency and Critical Care Unit.
- Treatment and follow-up of chronic diseases like Hypertension, Diabetes Mellitus, Respiratory Infections, Bronchial Asthma, Allergy, Thyroid Disorder, Osteoporosis, Vitamins Deficiency.
- She provides travel advice and administers Vaccinations.
- She also advises on common Gynecological problems, Depression counselling and Management.
- She provides personalized counselling on maintaining Healthy Life Style, Weight Reduction, Lipids and Cholesterol Disorders.