Dr. Wajdi Hamdan
Specialist General Surgery
MD, MS, FACS
Dr. Wajdi S Hamdan completed his BS in Biology and MS in Human Physiology from American University of Beirut (AUB). Subsequently he completed his MD from the American University of Beirut (AUB). In 2003, he graduated from AUB-Medical Center as a General Surgeon. He underwent two Fellowships in Advanced Laparoscopy (New York) and Minimally Invasive Colorectal Surgery (Jefferson Philadelphia).
Dr. Wajdi worked as the Head of Department of Surgery at Rafik Hariri University Hospital (RHUH) and is a consultant General Surgeon at the Clémenceau Medical Center (Johns Hopkins Affiliate). He was associated with Cure Medical Center, Burjeel Hospital & Mediclinic Hospital in UAE.
Dr. Wajdi is a member of Fellow of the American College of Surgeons (FACS), Fellow of the Society of the American Gastrointestinal and Endoscopic Surgeons (SAGES) & Fellow of the International Federation for the Surgery of Obesity (IFSO).
- Advanced Laparoscopy (Lap Hernia, Lap Anti-Reflux Surgery)
- Bariatric Surgery (Sleeve, RYGB, OAGB)
- Endocrine Surgery (Thyroid, Parathyroid, Adrenal)
- Minimally Invasive Colorectal Surgery (Lap Colectomies, TAMIS)
- Proctology (Anal Fistulas, Fissures, Haemorrhoids)
- Breast and Abdominal Wall Reconstruction (Tummy Tuck, Breast Reduction, Mastopexy, Augmentation)