Dr .Wael Dahhan
Country of Origin:
About Our Doctor
Dr Wael Dahhan is American Board Certified in Gastroenterology. He has extensive clinical experience both from USA and UAE spanning across 18 years.
After finishing his specialty fellowships in prestigious US universities and hospitals, he joined one of the largest gastroenterology groups in South East Michigan where he engaged in a Consultancy GI/ Hepatology busy practice for five years before moving to Dubai.In the past 13 years, he has built an excellent professional reputation in his field in the UAE.
- Yale University, New Haven, CT, USA
- Fellowship training in Advanced & Interventional Endoscopy at BIDMC, Harvard University, Boston, MA, USA
- In depth investigations for GI Conditions
- Upper Endoscopy
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Esophageal PH and Motility Studies
- Enteroscopy and Liver Biopsy
- Endoscopic management of obesity including endoscopic sleeve gastroplasty
- Placement of gastric balloons
- Endoscopic non-surgical options for the management of chronic acid reflux disease (GERD)
- Fellow member in ACG
- Member in ASGE
- Regular speaker in national and international medical conferences
Visit our family at EHDSMC and get to know more about DrWaeland how she can cater to your health needs.