Dr. Tarek Makhlof
Dr. Tarek Makhlof, Specialist – Ophthalmology, has over 29 years of experience in the field of Ophthalmology. Dr. Tarek completed his MBChB from Benghazi Medical University, Libya and has been awarded DO Ophthalmology and Fellowship of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons (FRCS – Ophthalmology). Dr. Tarek has an impressive and a long track record of treating patients by successfully diagnosing & managing all types of eye illnesses and diseases.
He is a GCAA certified specialist Ophthalmologist (Aeromedical Examiner) and is familiar with management of all kinds of eye conditions and surgeries in Aviation Medicine.
- Phacoemulsification with Foldable and Multifocal IOL.
- Glaucoma Surgeries for Adults.
- Horizontal Squint Eye Correction for Children and Adults.
- Diabetic Eye Diseases .
- Intravitreal Injection for Retinal Diseases.
- Focal and Pan LASER Therapy for Retina.
- Pterygium Excisions with Autograft .
- Eyelid Lesions and Chalazions.
- Sack Wash Out for Nasolacrimal Block.
- Anterior Segment of the Eye and Medical Retina.
- Seasonal Eye Allergies .
- Routine Eye Check-up.
- Vision Problems (Refractions/Computer Vision Syndrome/Lazy Eyes).