Dr. Sabyasachi Banerjee
Specialist – Orthopedic Surgery
Dr. Sabyasachi Banerjee, Specialist – Orthopedic Surgeon has over 20 years of experience in managing & treating all kinds of Orthopedic problems including Osteoarthritis & Rheumatoid Arthritis, Trauma and Injuries, Hip & Knee replacements, Reconstructive Surgeries & Sport Injuries.
Dr. Sabyasachi completed his Bachelor and Master in Orthopaedic Surgery from Gujarat University, Ahmedabad, India. In 2003, he was selected for the prestigious OREF (Orthopaedic Research & Education Foundation) Fellowship at the Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, USA. He also underwent a Fellowship in Adult Joint Reconstruction using Computer navigation under Dr. Patrice Graf in Brest, France.
Dr Sabyasachi Banerjee is an experienced Orthopaedic surgeon with vast Clinical and teaching experience in India and the Middle East.
- General Orthopedics, Trauma & Emergency
- Low Back Pain & its Management
- Hip, Knee & Shoulder Arthroplasty (Joint Replacement)
- Arthroscopy (Key Hole Surgery) & Trauma (Fracture Management)
- Surgical Treatment of Major fractures of the Upper Limb & Lower Limb
- Surgical Management of Sports Injuries (Arthroscopic ACL Reconstruction)