Dr. Priyanka Sainani
Dr Priyanka Sainani has over 12 years of experience as a Homeopathic
doctor across India and the UAE. She graduated in 2008 with Bachelors in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery from Dr DYP Medical College, Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Pune (India). She is also a qualified Public Health Nutritionist, with a postgraduate degree from Public Health Foundation of India, New Delhi. Dr. Priyanka has a Canadian-board accredited certification in Nutrition and Sports’ Nutrition, and has completed several advance level professional development courses accredited by the Association of Nutritionists, UK and Certificate in Evidence based Nutrition sciences from the Harvard T H Chan School of Public Health.
With this holistic approach she has successfully treated series of chronic cases.
She is a certified Nutrition coach and has extensive experience in Dubai helping patients improve health by following wellbeing programs based on internationally approved nutritional guidelines. Dr. Priyanka has learnt Functional Nutrition and is currently preparing for her Board Certification as a practitioner.
- Child Health– Infant Colic & Reflux, Growth Concerns, Cradle Cap.
- Chronic Upper Respiratory Complaints such as Recurrent Tonsillitis, Rhinitis, Sinusitis.
- Allergic Asthma, Bronchitis/ Cough.
- Skin Complaints – Eczema, Acne, Seborrheic Dermatitis, Recurrent Corns.
- Metabolic Cases.
- Gut & Digestive Health Concerns.
- Women’s Health Cases such as PCOD, Menstrual Complaints.
- Chronic Headaches and Migraines.
- General Concerns – Chronic Fatigue, Fibromyalgia, Anaemia.
- Generalized Somatic Complaints, Anxiety Induced Insomnia, Restlessness.
Certificate & Memberships:
- Associate Member of the North American Society of Homeopaths.
- Member of the International Academy of Functional Nutrition.
- Licensed by the Maharashtra Council of Homeopathy, India.
- Peer reviewer of Namah Integrative Journal.
- Btec in Skin Laser & Light therapies, Nottingham, UK.
- SPI Institute – Sports Nutrition training, Dubai.
- Nutrition training in Ketogenic diet and Intermittent fasting- DUBAI.
- Post graduation Public Health Nutrition- PHFI, New Delhi.
- Certificate course in Child Nutrition- Stanford University.
- Certificate in evidence based nutrition – Havard T.H Chan School Of Public Health.