Dr. Nabil Mohammed Hamdan
Senior Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon
Country of Origin: Jordan
About Our Doctor
Dr Nabil Mohammed Hamdan is a Senior Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon with vast surgical experience in Jordan, and the UAE.
In addition to treating all types of fractures, he specialises in hand surgery, lumbar spine surgery, paediatric orthopaedics, joint replacement of knee and hip using minimal invasive techniques.
He has taught undergraduate students at the Jordan University’s Faculty of Medicine and also taught postgraduate students at the Islami Hospital, Amman. He was on the Organising Committee of the 1st Pan-Arab Orthopaedic Congress in Amman and frequently lectures on surgical procedures to GPs and surgeons. His work and case studies have appeared in many medical journals in the Middle East and Turkey.
- Eurospine Diploma in Spine Surgery, 2015
- JMB (Jordanian Medical Board) in Orthopaedics, 1983
- Fellowship of the Royal Colleges of Surgeons Edinburgh, 1978
- MBBCh Cairo University, 1972
- Faculty of Medicine Cairo University, 1972
- Hand surgery, lumbar spine surgery, paediatric orthopaedics, joint replacement of knee and hip using minimal invasive techniques, surgical arthroscopy of the knee and shoulder
- Arthroscopic treatments including Anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction, transforaminal endoscopic discectomy of the lumbar spine, laser arthroscopy and laser discectomy using the Holmium-Yag laser, balloon kyphoplasty and vertebroplasty and spine fixation using pedicle screws and fusion TLIF.
Visit our family at EHDSMC and get to know more about Dr. Nabil and how he can cater to your health needs.