Dr. Maria Shabbir Saria
Specialist General Surgery
Dr. Maria has more than 15 years of post-fellowship general surgery experience.
As a female general surgeon majority of her patients are females having perianal problems like haemorrhoids, anal fissure, fistula, who also comfortably communicate about their health issues.
- MBBS. FCPS. FIMS (Fellowship in minimal access surgery)
- Former Professor of Surgery in Hamdard College of Medicine and Dentistry Pakistan
- Experienced in performing all general and laparoscopic surgeries, like appendectomy, cholecystectomy, hernias both open and laparoscopic procedure.
- All perianal surgeries performed with advanced and minimally invasive techniques like Laser, THD, IRC along with conventional. Surgery if needed.
- Experience of managing Pilonidal sinus using Laser (SILAC Procedure) as well as rhomboid flap
- Special interest in managing all breast problems both benign and malignant.
- Breast biopsies, excision biopsy, lumpectomy, breast conservative surgery and mastectomies.