Dr. Elie Al Ahmar
Specialist Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Dr Elie completed his studies of medicine in 2014 and pursued his interest in the field of Obstetrics and Gynecology. In the year 2018 he finished his specialization from American University of Beirut. He obtained Fellowship in laparoscopic Gynecological procedures from Université Libre De Bruxelles where he was trained in Centre Hospitalier Régional (CHR) Liège, Belgium under the supervision of Prof. Michelle Nisolle.
Dr Elie also obtained bachelorette in Endoscopy and Minimal Invasive Gynaecology certificate from European Academy of Gynaecological Surgery.
His key skills are in Laparoscopic Hysterectomy, Cystectomy, Myomectomy, Hysteroscopy and laparoscopic fertility treatment.
• All kind of Benign Laparoscopic Gynecology surgeries
• Laparoscopic Infertility treatments
• Hysterectomy, Myomectomy, Ovarian Cystectomy
• General Gynecology
• Caesarean Section Delivery
• Normal and High Risk Pregnancies