Dr. Devendra Chikara, MS
Country of Origin: India
About Our Doctor
Dr Devendra Chikara, our Specialist (ENT),has a vast experience of more than 35 years in his specialityboth in India and in the United Arab Emirates.We are sure that you will feel satisfied and well cared for if you happen to need his expertise and choose to come to EHDSMCfacility.
He served as an ENT surgeon in the Indian Army for 27 years in various capacities, the last beingan Additional Adviser to the Indian Armed Forces (India, 2000-2004). He has been practicing in UAE since 2005.
- MS (ENT): Armed Forces Medical College Pune, Maharashtra, India
- Fellowship in Microsurgery of ENT for two years at Post Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education Research, Chandigarh, India
- Postgraduate teacher at University of Pune, and Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nasik India
- Specialist ENT in Dubai since 2005
- Microsurgery of the Ear and Facial Nerve
- Surgery of the Nose
- Endoscopic Sinus surgery
- Pediatric Otolaryngology
- Treatment for upper Respiratory and food passages diseases
- Hearing disorders
- Disorders of voice
- Surgery of the Head and Neck
- Endoscopic DCR
Visit our family at EHDSMC and get to know more about Dr. Devendra and how he can cater to your health needs.