Dr. Deepak Sharma
Dr. Deepak completed his bachelors and masters in Ophthalmology from the prestigious Government Medical College, Punjab, India. Additionally, he did fellowships in Cataract Surgery from Shankar Nethralaya, Chennai, Cornea and Refractive Surgery from Narayana Nethralaya, Bangalore, and DSEK training from LV Prasad Eye Institute Hyderabad. He worked as a consultant in several reputed hospitals in India before moving to UAE. In the past, he was associated with NMC Specialty Hospital, Al Nahda and NMC Royal Hospital, DIP. Dr. Deepak has more than 16 years of rich clinical experience in Cornea, Cataract and Refractive surgeries with many “First” to his credit.
He did the first limbal stem cell transplant surgery, accelerated corneal cross linking, bilateral multilayered Amniotic membrane transplantation in Acute steven Johnson syndrome in his previous organization.
- Ocular Surface Reconstruction and Stem Cell Transplant
- Refractive Surgeries including PRK, FEMTO Second LASIK, ICL, Refractive IOL
- Advanced Management of Keratoconus and other Ectatic Disorders
- Corneal Surgeries including Corneal Transplant Like DMEK, DSEK, FEK, DALK, PKP
- Cataract Surgeries
- Medical and Surgical Management of Glaucoma
Languages spoken English, Hindi and Punjabi