Dr. Baha Eddin
Specialist Orthopedic Surgeon
About Our Doctor
Dr. Baha holds approximately 32 years of experience in handling Trauma & Orthopaedics cases. Dr Baha Eddin has completed his PHD in Orthopaedics and Traumatology from the prestigious Scientific Research Institute of Orthopaedic and Traumatology in Ukraine. He has holds a degree in Hand Surgery Eberhard Karls University, Germany.
He has also spent 12 years of his career performing reconstructive surgeries of congenital dislocation of the hip joint using ceramic implants on the pelvic component of the joint.
Besides an extensive experience in diagnosing and treating, he also specialises in the treatment and management of all types of fractures-trauma emergencies and in the treatment of burns and performing skin grafting.
- Management of Trauma & Orthopaedics Cases
- Extensive experience in diagnosing and treating orthopaedic conditions.
- Treatment and management of all types of fractures-trauma emergencies.
- Paediatric orthopaedic surgery
- Joint replacement therapy
- Hand Surgery
- Treatments of burns and skin grafting.