Dr. Ashkan Haghshenas
Specialist Vascular Surgeon (Specialized in Varicose Veins Treatment)
Country of Origin: Iran
About Our Doctor
Dr. Ashkan has over 15 years of extensive experience in the field of vascular surgery in UAE and Europe. He graduated and furthered his education by obtaining a fellowship in one of the prestigious universities in Europe. His clinical practice covers the full spectrum of vascular surgery, although he has a special interest in treating varicose veins, diabetic foot, chronic wounds, and vascular and endovascular procedures. Dr. Ashkan is not only specialized in conventional surgical techniques, but also in non-invasive & laser procedures.
Dr. Ashkan in his years of practice has participated in many workshops, international and local congresses, he has trained many young and also established surgeons in vascular surgery, he has developed treatment methods which he is presenting around the world
- Doctor of Medicine Degree in Specialty of Vascular Surgery & Interventional Vascular Surgery from Rigas Stradina University, Latvia
- Masters of Healthcare Management from the prestigious Royal College of Surgeon, Ireland
Languages Spoken: Persian, Arabic, English, Latvian, Hindi, Russian
- Varicose veins – laser and cosmetic treatment
- Cosmetic vascular surgery
- Diabetic foot
- Chronic Wounds
- Vascular and endovascular procedures
- Management of Diseases and conditions related to arteries and veins.